Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2018
Go walkabout past the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta, meander through the rusty red-walled Walpa Gorge and meditate at the sacred base of Uluru. Rediscover yourself, be present, and embrace this soulful encounter with an ancient culture and land, lit fiery red with the first rays of sunrise.
- View Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and sunrise and sunset (with wine) at Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- 1 dinner
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Three days including Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and sunrise and sunset (with wine) at Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (732) 224-0600 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13704394
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 3 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Arrive Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Sounds of Silence Dinner (2 Nights): On arrival at Ayers Rock Airport you will be transferred to your hotel (flights to arrive prior to 3.00pm). This evening dine under a million stars at the award-winning Sounds of Silence Dinner. Enjoy a gourmet buffet of Australian delicacies accompanied by fine Australian wines, then sit back and relax as a startalker takes you on a tour of the night skies (conditions permitting).Dinner|
Sails in the Desert
|Day 2||Uluru Base Tour and Sunset||Uluru Sunrise - Kata Tjuta - Uluru Base Tour and Sunset: Rise early to watch the first rays of the sun set the Red Centre and Uluru alight. After sunrise travel to the mystical 36 domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Continue to Walpa Gorge, where the walking trail through the gorge follows the natural creek bed between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta. This afternoon join your Guide for a drive around the base of Uluru then travel to the Mutitjulu Waterhole. Here view Aboriginal rock art and learn about the area as your Driver Guide indicates native flora and fauna and explains the history of Uluru. Visit the Uluru - Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre to see locally-made arts and crafts. Enjoy sparkling wine while watching the striking colour changes of Uluru at sunset.|
|Day 3||DEPART ULURU (AYERS ROCK)||Depart Uluru (Ayers Rock): This morning time is available for an optional scenic helicopter flight or perhaps experience an Aboriginal Dot Painting class. This afternoon you will be transferred to Ayers Rock Airport for your onward flight (flights anytime).|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class